Friday, April 6, 2012

Some Quotes For You Leaders

Today is Good Friday, a holiday weekend, and the last weekend I get to spend with my daughter before she moves to Hawaii.  I know given the circumstances, my readers will give me grace for any lack of creativity and brevity that may occur over the next week.  Today, I give you all inspirational quotes that are as much for me as for each of you.


Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another." - Walter Elliott


He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful. - Lao Tzu


It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. - Albert Einstein


Have a wonderful Easter weekend with your families!

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts on this topic!